On June 20, 2019 a Federal Register Notice and Request for Comments was published concerning FMCSA Agency Information Collection Activities. The Clearinghouse implementation is set for January 2020 and no data has been collected. This is an opportunity to express your comments and reduce the burden that the proposed data collection could place on employees, employers, SAPS, MROs and C/TPAs.
- 1. Whether the proposed collection (CDL drug and alcohol testing violation information) is necessary for the performance of FMCSA’s functions;
- 2. The accuracy of the estimated burden in the Clearinghouse final rule;
- 3. Ways for FMCSA to enhance the quality, usefulness, and clarity of the collected information; and
- 4. Ways that the burden could be minimized without reducing the quality of the collected information.
- Comments are due on August 19, 2019. If you would like to make a comment please go to: Docket Number FMCSA-2019-0108
ASAP has a nationwide reach in all 50 states and U.S. territories. Our trained and knowledgeable team will assist you in understanding the process and signing up. It’s fast and easy to enroll with ASAP! 888.792.2727 x607